Friday, August 29, 2008

Sales & Specials 08.29.08

Labor day is upon us! But do not fret my pet (my Urkel moment)! On Labor day, the only laboring most of us do requires some caffiene, a credit card and an extra large buggy! So in order for you to get the most of your shopping experience - I have yet again compiled a list to make you go "WOW!"

So get rested tonight cause Labor Day sales don't last forever. If only! Just the thought of these great prices disappearing after Monday makes me uncomfortable. Do you think labor breathing would help?


Oha Runners - CB2 $9.95

Hudson Ladder Bookcase - Target $79.00

Lack sidetables - IKEA $6.99

Sealy Precision Firm Support Gusseted Pillow $9.99 BOGO

Navy Stripe Beach Towel - Pottery Barn $9.99

Peep Candleholder in Olivine - CB2 $1.95

Parsons 30" Seat Height Stool - JCPenney $69.99

Rocker Frame (un-upholstered) - Walmart $155.65

Bridgeport Bordered Pillow Cover Navy - Restoration Hardware $12.99


There you have it peeps. So get a shopping and don't forget to snap a pic with all your sales and specials to share with me - cause nobody loves a good deal like I do!

No comments: