Friday, September 5, 2008

Sales & Specials 09.05.08


Wahoo! Sales & Specials time! And it's Friday! Double Wahoo!

Here we go folks - the best of the best - the gravy in your mashed potatoes - the cheapo of the thrifty finds that still look good. Oh and that is really important to keep in mind - I sift through a lot and I mean, A LOT of crap to find home decor items that are actually decent for you and your home. And the following list has several items that I would looove to add to my own abode.


Capiz Circles Pendant Lamp in mocha - West Elm $59.99

Pause salt & pepper shaker set - Crate & Barrel $10.95

George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor electric grill - Walmart $54.96

Camille Lounger - Pottery Barn $299.99

Aria Braid Rug Runner - JCPenney $24.99

Delaney Bookcase in white - Target $69

Egg Plate - Crate & Barrel $17.95

Stricks Sconce - ZGallerie $14.89

Heritage Collection 3-in-1 Convertible Crib in Natural - Kmart $99.99




That sleek s&p set would make me proud to shake it like a salt shaker! That's what I gotta say!


And the Foreman grill is the most economical choice now that it's football season cause it doesn't run on the four dollar a gallon gas that we love.




FYI - the Delaney collection is all on sale at Target right now and it would be so darling for a little girls sanctuary.


And I couldn't resist posting the egg plate - I am always on deviled egg duty come holiday season so I thought that you also would like to be prepared :)




Hope you found something you can love on this list - but if not that's ok - tell me where you love to shop and I can keep my eyes peeled for some great deals.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Good finds!

StephanieG said...

thanks for commenting!

i love your Friday finds...great idea, especially since we have similar taste.

have a great weekend!