Let's get to it:
1. Finish super duper secret project
2. Make a treat for firemen (also known to many as 'hotties' - get it? heehee)
3. Go to the gym a total of six times
4. Finish copying all photos onto Snapfish and Photobucket
5. Purge closet
6. Mud the basement bedroom
7. Sew two pillows & four dishtowels
8. Read Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. Dance for at least one minute every day
10. Take birth control & vitamin every day
11. Review Spanish words for days of the week and months of year
For clarification sake - I do not call firemen hotties - so if you think that I would think that about our brave fire-fighting heroes, you would be thinking wrong. Unless that hero is my brother - who happens to be a volunteer fireman....and he is hot....in a totally non-incestual way. This is awkward. I love Jeremy.
#8 is the first on the list of the 100 books I have to read before I die. I figure it takes me a while so I better get started.
#10 is still ridiculously hard. I forgot three in a row this week - so don't be surprised if I have to announce something in a month or so. ***NOTE: No - I am not pregnant....I think.
And lastly #1 is gonna rock your socks off...so tie those hightops on tight friends :)