Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Clue #3 - You ain't cool unless you pee your pants.



Clue number tres. One of the tools I used for my reno project made me look like this. Yes, I was in the squatting position...but no, that is not urine. nor one lactating boobie.

Know what tool could do this to a totally sober operator? Then you are well on your way to figuring out the project...

Note that my hand is fine...I am too lazy to fetch a bandaid so I tend to create them with paper towels and asparagus rubberbands....this is normal....sortof....usually I have a quarter of Bounties on my body during a single project....so you can see I am ahead of the game with only 2.

7 comments:

Darby said...

Dear Homo,
Me first... you are hilarious! You were using a wet saw... they'll make you pee your pants everytime.

Do I win a prize for being first and for being right?

Heidi said...

OMG, you're hilarious!

GinaAR said...

I'ma also going with Wet Saw - Although when I tile I'm typically covered head to toe with water and colored dust - typically I'm also crying :-). If you are indeed tiling you look fabulous!

Hoffers said...

Oooo, let me guess. You're re-doing your master bath, because we haven't seen any action in there yet (not that I want to see bathroom action). And Jer is matchy-matchy so of course he'd want his business room to match the boudoir.
If I'm right, I want a prize ;-)

Freckles Chick said...

Okay, Happy......my guess is also wet saw. Retiled the bathroom?

That's OK, a little pee never hurt anyone. My main concern when I'm using a wet saw is that I don't cut any fingers off. B/c then, how would the tiling get finished? =)

Freckles Chick said...

Oh wait, that's Billy Madison, right? D'oh! My Adam Sandler characters are running together.....

###### said...

girl.. please I hope its never used against you...LOL...fergie has a picture like this and they tore her up..