Thursday, June 5, 2008

My love affair with Pottery Barn

I know, I know - Pottery Barn is like Brett Favre...you can't help but have a crush. I am totally crushing on PB!

It all began so innocently, like so many affairs do. My boyfriend Jeremy (also known as my husband), Jade, and Luke were gonna do some hardcore biking - I try to stay away from anything with "hardcore" in the title...so Julia, Austin and I hit the North Georgia outlets. And there in the heart of the outlet center is the POTTERY BARN OUTLET - the well-crafted, overpriced, but gorgeous home decor items were calling my name. The next day my boyfriend and I drove the hour up there again just to pick it all up. Here is what I got:

Griffin Sofa in Natural Brushed Canvas

originally $1699-$1949

paid $849.50
Basic Ottoman (ours looks just like this one except the top on ours pops off to provide storage and I LOVE the slipcover - dirty feet no prob bob - I just throw that sucker in the washer and WAHLA!)

originally $429 -$579

paid 2 for $99






Metropolitan Console Table

originally $349

paid $49 - I know!



So after adding a few frames and baskets to the mix, we ended up with some fantastic finds at a price that didn't make me sweat bullets. Over all the living room looks pretty good - pictures to follow.

No comments: