Friday, August 29, 2008

Brillant Cut Crystal Award

You little stinkers! D at All Things G&D and Mrs. Five Camels apparently stumbled across Bower Power....YES!!! Someone else read at least ONE Bower Power blog post - and to top it off - they aren't even related to me! SCORE :)


Apparently these lovely ladies also give out unmerited compliments in the form of beautiful internet crystal pics...and I will take it! And hug it! And hold it! And love it!




I would like to begin my acceptance of this prestigous award with some recognition of those who made this all possible.



Thank my four readers - you know I'm talking to you - please keep coming back - I promise it will get better....hopefully.



Thank you to my husband - who without his complete infactuation with college and pro football, I would probably have no time to blog. All my bloggin time would be taken up with romantic dates, relaxing massages, and candlelight dinners.



Thank you to that 10 year old swim student and the entire country club swim team - without all those hundreds of people I would have never experienced my most embarrassing moment and quite possibly would have been placed on a path to a underdeveloped sense of humor.



Lastly - thank you tiny infant baby Jesus.

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt--because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

And uh--you know you're spilling the beans about that swim team story, right?