Saturday, August 16, 2008

Newport Beach





Last night I got back from Newport Beach - spent four days there wooing a client. So in my attempt today to get back on blogging track, I promptly googled "newport" (cause I'm not that creative) & "sale" (cause I love a good deal) - result:



Yes this is a clothing-dominated internet store. But in Bower Power style I was able to find a HOME item worth mentioning. Check out the solid douponi duvet :

in pewter with silver bead trim

and in taupe with gold bead trim.

ok so big fat deal, right? No seriously...this is one big fat deal!

Here are the prices:

Twin duvet (was $89) now $17.99

Full duvet (was $99) now $21.99

Twin bedskirt (was $59) now $5.99

Full bedskirt (was $69) now $7.99

So whatcha think - yea I was suprised too that I could be SO good at internet shopping :) Anything is possible with Bower Power! Have you discovered any deals or steals lately worth mentioning? I would love to hear um...

No comments: