Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preview to VACAY REPLAY





I'm BAAAAACK!!!!


Sorry about that folks - Bower Power was on a little trip! A trip to the happiest place on earth :) Yes - very soon we will have our own "Vacay Replay" to share all the juicy details of the vacation to Orlando, Disney, and a very romantic reunion with the Hotel o' Love! (also known as the engagement spot!).



Since 75% of the readers of this cheesy little blog were actually WITH me on the wee sabatical - I figured it would be cool to just take off without notice. And since we are back (with all 4.3 million photos in tow) I thought there will be no better way to catch up than to dedicate a full post to each day spent in the Sunshine State.




But until I can post the highlights (and lowlights) of our trip - here is a little teaser to keep you satisfied.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yessss! Rockin the ponchos. Nothing says Disney World like ponchos and strollers.

Mrs. 5C said...

I am a recent convert to the wonderful world of Disney. It'll be great to hear all about your trip!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Well dammit woman--I was about to send out the search party! We should have a phone tree or something for times like this.

Glad to hear you had a great time--looking forward to seeing pics and hearing all about it!