Sunday, September 28, 2008

Splitting Hairs

As you know, I have goals for the month of September. One of those goals being deciding on a hair style. It is a rather difficult decision because I have a lot of parameters.



1. My hair has to be long enough to wear in a pony...and to satisfy my hubbie.

2. If I have bangs - I want some versatility in how I can wear them.

3. The color has to be rich but be able to blend in naturally with my natural color.

4. Due to my huge head, I have a lot of hair...therefore it must be layered so I don't look like I have poof head.



So while watching Lipstick Jungle one afternoon, I thought to myself - I love the look of the girl who plays Victory Ford. Just look at her - she is gorgeous!

layered? yup!
rich color? sure thing!
versatile bangs? check.
long enough for a pony (& Jeremy)? heck yea!
So the decision has been made - my currently outgrown bangs are getting a chop. Man - conquering goals is so much fun...now if I could just get started on the ceiling projects!

4 comments:

Bayjb said...

Oh I do like her hair. Too cute!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

thank you.

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

This woman is gorgeous! And so is her hair. And so are you! This looks like a great hairstyle for you, congrats on meeting a September goal!

Freckles Chick said...

I love Lipstick Jungle! I could totally see you with this gorgeous hairstyle. Can't wait to see pics.