Friday, April 17, 2009

Sexy Toys - Clue #2


First - is it weird that I think a staple gun & paint sprayer are hot?

Cause they are. Hot like the Mel Gibsons of the power tool world. And when I say hot like Gibson, I mean, Mad Max Mel not the current Mel who probably has some Jews tied up in his basement. Bless his little heart.

Second - the number two clue for my upcoming grand reveal is that I use one of these sexy beasts for my project.


And just for fun - here is a photo of my nephew kicking a bush. Why? Because he can. Yea, he's practically a ninja.

I mean, look at this face?!? He could murder a Jonas Brother and nobody could hold it against him. Heck. I think some folks might thank him.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet boy ... all boy it looks like.

I wanted to say that I have, among other things, received a corless screw driver and drill bits in my Christmas stocking. OH YEAH!!

My husband says, "You gotta love a woman that you can shop for at Home Depot!"

it is everlasting said...

I'm totally stumped on your project but your nephew is way too cute.

Mrs. Limestone said...

I have that staple gun and I love it. Its hot!

PS: Be careful, it has no safety so you could easily staple your finger :)

Katie said...

Yikes! I like all my digits so thank you so much for the headsup Mrs. L!

XO - Katie

Freckles Chick said...

I'm totally borrowing that Mel/Jews joke and telling it to my one Jewish friend. I might even text it now. Bless his little heart indeed.

I'm completely stumped as to what your project was!

Thanks for brightening my day (as always), K =)

Carry Grace said...

Still stumped, but your nephew is a cutie!