Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh say can you see?

I am very proud to be an American. Sure we make mistakes, sure we are loud and obnoxious, sure we like to super-size everything but in the end America gives me the right to be a free person with a will and moral courage to make changes. And if those changes be paint color or furniture arrangements - well, God as my witness, I will try.

So Sweet Land of Liberty, I dedicate this moodboard to you.



Unni Ord Curtains - IKEA
The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan - Target

American pillows - Pier1
Navy pillow - Crate and Barrel
Bauhaus Table lamp - CB2
Red storage shelves - IKEA

Chain Rug - Pottery Barn
Faux bois mirror - West Elm
Formosa tray table - CB2
Marseille Daybed - Havertys

Teardrop diamond hanging vase - CB2
Americana Pig - Oriental Trading

No comments: