Emily over at Imperfect is pretty much the most hilarious blogger I know. I find myself wishing she didn't have to go get married cause she didn't post a blog entry for like a REALLY long time. I recommend meandering over into her neck of the woods if you have a free moment. Oh but go to the bathroom first cause she could totally make you have an accident.
Anyway - she tagged me and now I have tell six random facts...so here goes.
- I was born with an over sized head. The doctors actually thought that my head was large due to water on the brain. My mom (a responsible adult) took me to therapy for the mentally handicapped under the docs recommendation. She yanked me when she realized that I wasn't retarded. To this day I can't find a hat that fits.
- I am very uncomfortable around people that put clothes on their pets. I find that usually it means that the person believes the animal is another human or an accessory...both which I find very disturbing. After all, I am a carnivore.
- As a toddler I never developed the reflex of putting my hands out when I fall. My mom said that it was because I was overly lazy. I can believe that. Even now if you push me from behind, I am surfing the turf face first.
- Every weekend in college I would make a batch of fruit punch koolaid and drink the entire thing. in. one. day. I don't know why.
- This past year Jeremy and I hosted a Couples Halo Tournament. It was my idea. I even had a bracket system worked out for the fairness factor. It will probably be an annual event...hopefully.
- If I could choose only one condiment to use for the rest of my life it would be mustard. It goes with everything. Lunch meat. Burgers. Hotdogs. Pretzels. I think every white shirt I own has a mustard stain on it. Maybe I could get Emily to get them out cause I don't know how.
Here are the tagging rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (i.e. me)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger (me) know when your entry is posted
Here are the peeps I am tagging. Austin at Seminal Psyche, Lori at It Matters, Mrs. Rauth at The Rauths, Happy Mommy at Mommy Talk and More, Pink Preppy Party Girl and ETXWife at Life So Sweet.