Basically all week we spent cleaning. Why? oh there was the draft party at our house this past weekend. Why would a bunch of guys care if the house was cleaner than a peanut butter jar in a dog kennel? I don't know. Ask my man.
Anyway - here is the breakdown of the events:
- grocery shopped
- dinner via Chickfila
- made 7 layer dip - YUM!
- sister came over & we (err...she) made desert
- laundered 6 loads
- cleaned then cleaned some more
- got ready for party
- visited with Lindsey - YAH! while the guys did their fantasy football draft
- made another desert - served both to guys
- laundered 5 loads
- watched Nim's Island (so cute!)
- went to church
- went to Happy China with Brook & Kent
- went to Jade & Julia's house-blessing party
- went home
- watched Serendipity
- ate leftovers
So nothing really scintillating. Jeremy said that he felt like superman cause his buddies saw all the home renovations we have done. He did strut a bit later. Hmm superman & home renos...I can pull a fantasy out of that one :) just kidding mom.