Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank you Mrs. Rauth

When the boyfriend and I came home from Grand Cayman, I was uber excited to see this on the front porch waiting for me:

What is inside? Who cares! I was pumped about the Staples box - SIKE!

Mrs. Rauth graciously offered me some of her decor items that were used during her fabulous wedding affair last year. She said that she was cleaning house - I say that she is too humble to admit her generousity. And I am definitely too sticky-fingered to say no. I already have two events at church lined up that are in need of decor just like this:

Mini lanterns that are perfect for holding tealights and casting a soft Christmas glow! Aren't they just darling?!? If they weren't made of metal and glass, I would say they are cute enough to eat.

13 comments:

Bayjb said...

Oh my gosh I love those lanterns. They would be perfect for windows or tabletops.

mrs.leah.maria said...

How freaking awesome is that?!

The Rauths said...

Welcome home!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!

I'm so glad they made it...did any break? Did both boxes arrive?

Kraesc said...

Where did Mrs. Rauth get those? They're delightful!

G+D said...

Very cute! And so sweet of her!!

Michael said...

Super cool! And I'm jealous about your trip!

Joi said...

Those are darling!

Jen M said...

Aaaw, bet you feel all loved now, right? The lanterns are great, can't wait to see what you do with them. Hope you had a wonderful trip (am jealous).

Mrs. McB said...

Those are so great!

Kristal said...

How adorable! You'll need to post pictures of how you use them. ;)

Emily said...

No fair! You get lanterns?! Lol, I know not where to send D wine and cookies, although as one of my Blog BFFs, you'd definitely be on the list if I did.

LyndsAU said...

yay-I am so glad to meet another GA blogger :) i will eb catching up on your blog very soon :) thanks for your sweet comment on my babies :)

Totallyscrappy said...

What a lovely glow!