Monday, July 14, 2008

Decorations - Chattanooga Bridal Show

When the Bridal Expo was finally going at full speed, I realized that this was an opportunity to share with my Bower Power friends - yes both of you - the shmorgusboard of ideas that were on display. What a great way to brainstorm for a party, a shower or a wedding!



The vendors at the Chattanooga Bridal Show allowed me to take photos of the beautiful centerpieces, and table decor. I noticed that there was a huge range of difficulty levels - everything from humongous flower arrangements to simple vases with fruit.



The use of flowers, votives, colored water, fruits, feathers, and moss took centerstage. Every table looked absolutely gorgeous! I especially loved the textured table linens and use of bright colors...similar to what I used for my own wedding.













No comments: